Keep up to speed with the big issues likely to affect in-house legal teams and join us for a morning seminar which will address some of the most significant developments we think you will face in 2018.
This seminar is the latest in our series and has been designed to provide updates across all areas of your practice, including financial services, intellectual property, tax, disputes, corporate, employment and Brexit.
The half-day seminar will commence at 08:30am and finish by 12:30pm. Delegates will be invited to join members of the Norton Rose Fulbright LLP team for lunch.
It is anticipated that the programme will include the following updates from our experts (although the order of the sessions may change):
- Regulatory pitfalls of transactions
- Regulatory update on crypto-currencies
- FS for treasury teams
||Impact of UK and international developments on UK groups – should you be reorganising your group?
- Round up of recent corporate governance developments
- Round up of recent company law developments
- Update on key risk areas for non-IT specialist in-house counsel in light of recent case-law
|Brexit and International Trade
- Brexit negotiations update: Phase 2 process, UK and EU priorities, redlines and the negotiating process.Where do we now stand and what kind of Brexit can we expect?
- Transitional arrangements: What kind of transitional arrangement for the UK? What is feasible? What are the challenges and implications for business and industries?
- Contingency plans and managing uncertainties for business? What to consider in order to design a contingency plan and what’s the zero hour for implementing those plans?
||A round-up of recent decisions, including in relation to:
- Parent company liability
- Informal relations
- Contractual interpretation
- Directors’ duties
- An overview of the enforceability of non-compete agreements in employment contracts
- Key employment law developments in Italy, the UK, Germany, France and the Netherlands
Target audience - In-house legal and compliance teams across all industry sectors. This seminar is part of a series available to clients of Norton Rose Fulbright throughout the year. Further information is available on request.
To register for the workshop, please e-mail CorporateTraining@nortonrosefulbright.com stating the title and the date. Places are limited so please be aware that you are not guaranteed a place until you have received confirmation.
If you have any queries please contact Gill Prizeman on +44 (0)20 7444 3432 or gill.prizeman.@nortonrosefulbright.com.